APTI is regularly publishing two journals of great repute, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (IJPER), Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice (IJOPP) and Woman to Woman Quarterly bulletin under its belt. APTI Bulletin is released bi monthly which gives the members a platform to highlight their achievements. APTI also has a strong Continuing Education cell which is helping young teachers to become good educators.
APTI is proud to publish the following books::
- Views and Reviews Vol. I by Harkishan Singh.
- Views and Reviews Vol. II by Harkishan Singh.
- Law of Inventorship in the Health Sciences by Sankar Sundaram
- Fair Play by S.K.Kulkarni
- Editing Pharmacy by Dr. B.D Miglani
- Reflections by Dr. H.P Tipnis
- Pharmacist Digest by Dr. B.D Miglani
- Controlling Use Patent Case Laws by Sankar Sundaram
- Rhythm of Life by S. K . Kulkarni (under print)
- Views and Reviews Vol. III by Harkishan Singh (under print)
- Evolving Pharmacy Profession - Education, Research and Beyond by Dr. Nayanabhirama Udupa (under print)